Sunday, May 23, 2010

LOST : The Finale

After six years of watching this epic, it's sad to know that the story will end now. Been a loyal fan and never missed any episode of Lost. I'm a bit disappointed and sad knowing that this series I've been watching every week for six years will come to an end but at the same time I am happy because everything will be resolved and answered. As of the moment, finale is shown now in US and I will see it probably Monday morning. Honestly, I am excited to see the 2 hour and a half finale. I posted some videos in my wall in facebook just to commemorate the finale. I even changed my profile picture there with my one left eye open ( Lost normally opens their episdoes with main character's eye wide open ) Hopefully, there will be a good ending or shall I say shocking ones like producers of Lost normally delives us with shocking endings or unexpected turns. Thats what I love about the show! Will post again as soon as I've seen the finale. For the meantime, thank you for 6 beautiful years of mystery and madness!






No comments:

Post a Comment